|photo by Kelley Clayton|
Our horses are turned out daily from morning to late afternoon. They are fed hay four times a day and a custom feed mix twice a day. Rubber-matted stalls are bedded in shavings and mucked daily by Monastery barn staff.
- Members can ride as many times a week as they wish, and can reserve a horse at a specific time once a week (twice if one reservation is for a lesson).
- Since most of our members are working professionals, there is almost always a horse available to ride.
- Members must be at least 18 years old.
- Initiation fee: $400
- Monthly dues: $300
- Riders must be capable of independently grooming and tacking their horse
- Hard hats are required.
- Each horse has his own bridle and 1 or 2 saddles that have been custom fitted.